Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands
New Motor Grader Tender
The Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands is seeking tenders for the supply and delivery for a New Municipal Motor Grader, 2020 Model (9 litre minimum, variable horsepower).
For full tender details, please click here.
All tender submissions are due February 19, 2020 at 12(noon) and must be received in a sealed envelope marked
"New Motor Grader". Submissions may be submitted to Pam Cress, Municipal Clerk to:
Town of NEMI
PO. Box 608
14 Water Street East
Little Current, ON P0P 1K0
For questions or inquiries regarding this tender, please contact Gary May, Manager of Public Works at (705) 348-2200.
REQUEST FOR TENDER - AIR CONDITIONER UNIT
NEMI Recreation Centre
The Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands is seeing tenders to submit a price for the supply, removal and installation of:
- 1 X 15 TON RTU AIR CONDITIONER UNIT W/ HORIZONTAL DISCHARGE
- REMOVAL OF OLD UNIT
- INSULATION & CLADDING
- NEW DUCT WORK TO EXISTING UNIT
- ELECTRICAL & START UP
- STANDARD WARRANTY & 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTION
- MEET OR EXCEED ALL CURRENT SAFETY STANDARDS & ENVIROMENTAL STANDARDS
- MEET ALL TSSA & CSA CODES & STANDARDS
- UNIT WILL BE INSTALLED ON GROUND FLOOR AT EXISTING INSIDE LOCATION.
- SITE VISIT IS RECOMMENDED
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO ARRANGE A SITE VISIT PLEASE CONTACT REID TAYLOR AT 7005-368-2825
Click here for a copy of the Tender Document and Tender Submission Form.
Only sealed tenders received before 12 noon on
March 11th will be accepted
Submission submitted to
Town of NEMI
14 Water Street
Little Current, On
Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.